Video Surf great way to search video online


When Microsoft recently bought Israel start up video searching site Videosurf for 70 million dollars, It made me think that what this site has to offer which other sites don't have? After using this site from last two and three days I can say that it is really good search engine.

For example , when I searched for my favorite TV show Friends on all 3 popular search engines such as google video , bing video and video search of yahoo . I find that I get most relevant results from Videosurf, not only that, videosurf gave me options to select different seasons.

Another advantage with videosurf is that , It show us glimpse of video in the form of frames of images right below the video in the search results. Moreover,  it also tells us particulars about the video such as episode, season and other stuffs like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment